Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm feeling creative these days. :D


This is Ms. Kimberly Elise as 'Stagecoach Mary' in the Hallmark Pictures production "Hannah's Law". (click on the pic for a larger view). Ms. Kimberly received a black and white version of this and I'm told she was impressed with it. I also gave black and white ink caricatures to all the other actors I met on the set; they were all rather thrilled to be drawn.


This is Ms. Sara Canning, player of the title role in "Hannah's Law". She was the most vocal about her black and white drawing.



This is Jack G. He's a very good photographer and I've done sittings for him from time to time, so this one is long overdue.

I've also done a whack of other caricatures, but you're not allowed to see them yet. You will fairly soon and it will be a very big deal. *wrings hands*

No comments:

Post a Comment