Thursday, December 10, 2009

But wait, there's more!

I am also a storyboard artist. You've seen projects I've worked on, no doubt.


I storyboarded the famous Isuzu Rodeo "Go Farther" commercial*, and the Ford Expedition "All of the Above" commercial in 1996 for Phyllis Koenig of Steifel & Associates, and numerous projects before and after that, notably for CBC's "North of 60" as well as on many independent films.

Here are some examples of actual storyboards. These aren't typically framed and they have a 16mm film or television aspect ratio rather than the 35mm cinema aspect ratio.




Click on the images above for a larger view.

As always, if interested, email me for a quote for your project.
pallisercity@gmail.com

*I wasn't allowed to keep a copy of the Isuzu storyboards due to signing a non-disclosure agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment